We are committed to providing extraordinary end of life care to all people living in the Cayman Islands.
Cayman HospiceCare is the leading community resource in the areas of death, dying, and grief. We are a not for profit organisation, dedicated to providing dignified, quality comfort care, free of charge, to everyone in the Cayman Islands living with cancer or other end-stage diseases. We are committed to enhancing and improving the lives of all those affected by death, and to assuring long-term emotional, spiritual and general well-being to survivors after loss.
We pledge to:
- Honour each patient and to respect his or her journey.
- Support patient & family wishes in end-of-life care.
- Care for survivors, helping them heal and move through their grief.
- Become life-long learners, ensuring our patients receive the finest care possible.
- Value our colleagues, believing in the dignity of our mission and acknowledging each person’s unique contribution.